London's newest fringe theatre, which officially opened its doors in January 2019.
Run by the team behind award-winning The Bread & Roses Theatre in Clapham, the newly founded Chapel Playhouse is located in the basement of the re-opened café-bar Bread & Roses @ The Chapel.
The venue is in central London, within walking distance of King's Cross St. Pancras Station, and will henceforth offer an exciting line-up of theatre, comedy, cabaret and more!
- Rebecca Pryle - Theatre Co-Manager & Co-Founder
- Velenzia Spearpoint - Theatre Co-Manager & Co-Founder
- Tessa Hart - Executive Director & Co-Founder
- Sassy Clyde - Assistant Theatre Manager
- Alisa James - Marketing Manager